Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not posted in a bit, so I thought I would do an update on how they're doing.

Pablos doing as fine as always, still a complete weirdo but he's fantastic. He will be 1 year old in November which is insane to me he still seems like a baby! But I can't wait to have a celebration for him as he really deserves it for being such a good boy.

Neeva is still completely insane, starting to wonder if she really is satan in a chi's body. She's my little madam, very loving and intelligent but like I mentioned totally insane. Not a fear in the world runs about crazy stealing all your items and hiding them but also gives you the biggest welcome home if you come in from work or even if you had just nipped out.

Her coat is coming in crazy thick the now she's looking pretty good and praise the lord she LOVES being groomed so thats half the battle lol! She will be 5 months old on the 2nd she's growing up so fast as well.

Heres 2 wee pics of them now!

Pablo sits like this for hours at the window just guarding his kingdom lol!

And Miss Neeva, can't get over how much she's changed.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Aw I'm so happy to see some photos, I've missed your posts :) it's crazy how Pablo is nearly turning one, it's the same with millie she is one in December and its went so quickly! It will be so fun having a birthday party :) Neeva sounds like she has such a cute personality she sounds like she's acts like pixie. It's funny because in pixies pedigree her dad is called sir Dracula and with her being all black she does sometimes look evil! Haha bless her!
I hope duchess loves getting groomed when she matures :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw I'm so happy to see some photos, I've missed your posts :) it's crazy how Pablo is nearly turning one, it's the same with millie she is one in December and its went so quickly! It will be so fun having a birthday party :) Neeva sounds like she has such a cute personality she sounds like she's acts like pixie. It's funny because in pixies pedigree her dad is called sir Dracula and with her being all black she does sometimes look evil! Haha bless her!
I hope duchess loves getting groomed when she matures :)
Ive been so busy lately Ive had zero time, I'm shattered haha but I had a totally relaxing weekend so its been great I think I'm going to head down to the pet hut later and pick the dogs up some goodies. Hahaha sir dracula thats hilarious! And if you brush her daily she will become accustomed to it! Neeva now just lays down and I brush her daily, they play fight so much she ends up covered in spit and it can sometimes knot so I just do it every day keeps her looking beautiful :)!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
There's Ava's handsome man! I really adore that picture of Pablo all perched up in the window. The lighting against his coat gives him such a regal look.
Neeva baby is growing soooo beautiful. Loving the rough around her neck. She's gonna be a fluffball. Be sure to give the babes kisses from aunt Mimi!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's Ava's handsome man! I really adore that picture of Pablo all perched up in the window. The lighting against his coat gives him such a regal look.
Neeva baby is growing soooo beautiful. Loving the rough around her neck. She's gonna be a fluffball. Be sure to give the babes kisses from aunt Mimi!
Aww thank you hun!! Thats his spot he loves to sit up there all day in the sun barking at kids, I think I'm going to wander down to the pet store later and I seen they had a clip on cat bed that goes on your windowsill or radiator he'd love that! I know I can't believe how fast she's growing, I just adore having an LC its so much fun my next one is defiantly going to be an LC. And of course I will they send aunt Mimi kisses back :)!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Such beautiful chi's. I love how you put their personalities into words for us. Loving the pic of Pablo guarding his kingdom and Neeva's coat is coming in gorgeous.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful pair :)
Thank you so much :)! They're my pride and joy.

Such beautiful chi's. I love how you put their personalities into words for us. Loving the pic of Pablo guarding his kingdom and Neeva's coat is coming in gorgeous.
Thank you lovely! Oh they're totally chalk and cheese. Pabs is so clingy and cuddly and well Neeva runs full force into walls and attacks spiders oh I don't know where she came from :laughing5: I love how her coat is looking but she's a nightmare to keep clean she jumps in the pond rolls in the mud lets pablo pee on her!!! She's a terror.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Thank you so much :)! They're my pride and joy.

Thank you lovely! Oh they're totally chalk and cheese. Pabs is so clingy and cuddly and well Neeva runs full force into walls and attacks spiders oh I don't know where she came from :laughing5: I love how her coat is looking but she's a nightmare to keep clean she jumps in the pond rolls in the mud lets pablo pee on her!!! She's a terror.
Neeva sounds like she has such as huge personality! Its so funny how each dog is so different. She needs her own TV show, lol!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Neeva sounds like she has such as huge personality! Its so funny how each dog is so different. She needs her own TV show, lol!
Oh Katie she is nuts!! She's currently mauling lumps out of my partner.. I got her because she was the calmest and quietest out the litter.. Ive been miss sold because she has so many screws loose in that huge head. But god do I love her :p

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Aw I'm so happy to see some photos, I've missed your posts
it's crazy how Pablo is nearly turning one, it's the same with millie she is one in December and its went so quickly! It will be so fun having a birthday party
Neeva sounds like she has such a cute personality she sounds like she's acts like pixie. It's funny because in pixies pedigree her dad is called sir Dracula and with her being all black she does sometimes look evil! Haha bless her!
I hope duchess loves getting groomed when she matures
Ive been so busy lately Ive had zero time, I'm shattered haha but I had a totally relaxing weekend so its been great I think I'm going to head down to the pet hut later and pick the dogs up some goodies. Hahaha sir dracula thats hilarious! And if you brush her daily she will become accustomed to it! Neeva now just lays down and I brush her daily, they play fight so much she ends up covered in spit and it can sometimes knot so I just do it every day keeps her looking beautiful
!
I forgot to ask, how did the interviews go? I'm glad you have had a nice relaxing weekend to make up for it.
oo what you getting from the pet hut?
Yeah I will brush her daily, I'm excited for grooming sessions when her adult coat comes in :D
The play fights mine have is crazy I don't suppose Pablo and Neeva race around the room non stop at ridiculous speeds haha?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts