Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a senior cat who is 18 years old. We started giving her Ziwipeak with fancy feast mixed into it. She wouldn't eat full Ziwipeak for cats. She has shown improvement on this type of feeding in terms of being able to jump onto things again and even move a little quicker. I was at a natural dog food store and the owner recommended Fussie Cat as a high quality wet food. I tried it and my cat loves it. It doesn't look or smell as gross as regular canned cat food. I am wondering if anyone else uses this food. My cat has only had a few cans of it but so far I am very impressed. It seems to be a much better wet food to mixed ZP with. It is grain free.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I've never heard of that brand. But if your baby likes it, that's what matters most! My kitties eat a mix of wet foods... EVO, wellness, blue buffalo, castor & pollux... Pretty much anything grain free. And recently I've started mixing in Primal dehydrated raw. If all goes well, we're going to start with some different frozen raw varieties. I try to give them a whole lot of different things to discourage fussyness. Plus they get a grain free dry food, too.
Have you thought about adding a joint supplement to your kitty's food? I started one of mine on a daily joint chewy and it has worked wonders!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts