Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi my name is Angel. I came across this board today hoping to find a site to get to know other chihuahua owners. I love chihuahuas and hope to one day own one. I used to have a part pug part chihuahua named Pug but sadly when I was in High School she had to be put down :( I miss her terribly. Right now I own a cat named Libby that is REALLY mean. Just before i sat down to type this she bit me while I was petting her LOL. Hope to get to know you guys soon :) ttyl.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello and welcome! Libby sounds like a goofball! Hope she loves her new little sibling! lol
hehe yeah she's crazy! I don't think she would get along with another dog, she's very territorial, she doesn't like anyone coming into the house. Hopefully some time in the next few years I will be moving in with my boyfriend and then I will be able to get a chihuahua. Right now i'm just learning all I can about them. My mom had a bad history with a chihuahua, I think it was her grandma's or some relatives and her and my dad say it was EVIL! Didn't really like anyone else other than its owners. Is that normal for chihuahua's I hear they really do bond with their owners, but is it usual for them to not like anyone else?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Welcome! Chihuahuas definitely get a bad rap, but as long as they are socialized properly I've found most to be sweethearts.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh ok, from the research I have done so far, That's exactly what I was thinking each time my mom would tell me about this dog she used to know that was so evil, I had a feeling it just wasn't socialized. They seem really sweet to me. I don't know any close friends that have one and have never really been around one, but they seem like the kind of dog I would enjoy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
To the people they have bonded closely with they are sweet,lovable, and smart..
to strangers..mostly likely evil or nervous haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts