Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a quick couple of shots of Güera's puppies. The splotched one weighs 4 oz, the cream 3.8 oz.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess she is done, she has settled down, ate and drank, and looks comfortable. I will keep an eye on her, of course, but it looks like 2 it is. How long does labor usually last?

·
Registered
39 Posts
they are lovely. Coco has had 2 litters she had 4 the first time but only 2 the second time. well done to mum she looks well.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
the spotted one is soooooooooo cute labor can last for hours my chis lasted 22 hours!!! I was on the phone with the vet about 10 times thinkking it wasn't normal but apparently it was lol

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so sweet.Momma did a good job.Her and the puppies looks so sweet.

·
Registered
86 Posts
They are adorable! I can't wait to see more pics as they grow! I would love to see the white tailess one once she is standing! The no tail thing is kinda crazy, but endearing in it's own way!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thank you all. It's the splotched one that has no tail. Is there a way to tell this young if they will be long haired like their mom? The cream boy looks to have a longer hair than the splotched boy. I got to think of names for them.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
both gorgeous good job mumma :)

i would call the boy Saveya :) , that name is very dear to my heart as i saved a boy many years ago who i called that referring to = i saved him which you have done for this little guy .
little girl not to sure of a name :) will come back if i think of anything :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts