Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told Gadget to sit and stay... I set a treat a couple feet away from him so he could see it and I told him wait.... then a second later when he went to lean toward it I told him to wait again then I told him ok.... He sat there and looked at me then looked at the treat... Then I said ok and pointed to the treat and he leaned in and stood up at got it... he was so cute....

I was like yeah... good boy.... I need to do that outside now..... once he gets it like 20 times.... I want to be able to set him down and tell him to stay and be able to open the car door with out him running around.... I would love to get him to be able to walk to the car with me with out leash and without running off.... I am still working on him learning his yard boundies...

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
go gadget!! its always so cool when they learn things like that. chico knows "sit." but thats it. if i tried with him and a treat what you did with gadget, chico would look at me as if to say "yea mama, riiiiight." then he'd take the treat and run off. :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank gals... the funny thing is I tried it while I was putting his egg in his bowl but it didn't work... will have to keep working on that part.. but he does it every time with treats...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts