Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to town today.. we took the truck. Little ford ranger.. We have a bench seat. the 3 of us were sitting there and Gadget was sitting on my lap. we have speakers in the door.. we were listening to Avril lavin<SP> and Gadget turned around to face the door.. he looked down to where the speaker is and started turning his head side to side.. he kept doing this untilt he song was over.. then he turned around and laid down and went to sleep...

I wish I had the camera with us... he was so cute...

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Aww- that's so cute. Don't they just continually amaze you with their antics and intelligence?

A couple of weeks ago, I had the TV on (don't even know what channel, or what was on) and Jasmine was laying on the couch, looking at the TV with her ears all pricked up and her head cocked to one side. I came out of the kitchen and said "Jasmine, are you hungry? Want a treat?" She just turned her head and looked at me as if to say "Mom, puuleeze - can't you see I'm watching TV here." Then turned right back to the TV, ignoring me. It was funny - especially since every time I say the word "treat" she usually comes running. :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chimom said:
Aww- that's so cute. Don't they just continually amaze you with their antics and intelligence?

A couple of weeks ago, I had the TV on (don't even know what channel, or what was on) and Jasmine was laying on the couch, looking at the TV with her ears all pricked up and her head cocked to one side. I came out of the kitchen and said "Jasmine, are you hungry? Want a treat?" She just turned her head and looked at me as if to say "Mom, puuleeze - can't you see I'm watching TV here." Then turned right back to the TV, ignoring me. It was funny - especially since every time I say the word "treat" she usually comes running. :lol:
Tsk, tsk, I can't believe you don't monitor Jasmine's TV watching! She could have been watching something entirely inappropriate for her age. :wink:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
My deano when he sits on my knee while im hear typin away on Chi people he watches the mouse n i run it all over the screen and deanos head follows it, and if you say growl to deano he growls or if you sing a song he howls. My old dog when a dog was on tv she would run up to the v and bark! lol
Arent they the cutest things on the planet!!!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
How wonderful now you know her favorite song... it makes her goove :toothy7:

At first Hershey would not notice TV unless someone talked like the sports comentaters, and she would bark and bark at it. Now she could care less.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts