Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the kittens next door... They are just 8 weeks old and are just alittle smaller than Gadget... Infact linda(my neighbor) was telling em she wants to get harnesses for them so she can leash train them.. since in the park the rule is you have to have indoor cats or they have to be leashed or caged. (We had 20 cats in the park last summer and they were causing nothing but he!! wiht al of our wild little critters... like my birds...) The park owners made the new rule...

anyway.. I took over a couple of the harnesses I made for Gadget that he grew out of... we put them on the kittens and at firet they were freaking out but after about 10 minutes they acted just fine like they didn't have anything on them at all... I had to laugh. they are so cute in them... I need to take pictures of them...

Anyway Gadget loves the little boy kitty(bubba). Gadget wil do his I want to play bark while lying on his front feet with his butt up in the air. and his tail going 10 million milesan hour... it was so cute.. he actually tries to play with them.

he hasn''t done this with any dogs yet...

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
If you had a kitty with Gadget I can GUARANTEE you will have your hands full 24/7 :lol: When I got chico, i had 4 cats! two were mine, and 2 were a friends i was babysitting...boy did they made trouble for me. i was chasing them around ALL THE TIME! the kitties saw chico as a little brother and would get him all hyped up, give him things he's not supposed to have, etc. wait, my cats STILL do that... :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
believe me he can be friends witht he neighbors cats.. I don't want any cats... Gadget is plenty to keep me busy....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts