Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gadget went to the vet yesterday for his last 2 shots... boy the nurses were laughing at the doctor when he told them he wanted 2 nurses to hold him....

The one nurse said "For that little cute fella"
The Doc said yep for this cute little fella"

1 nurse held his body the other head his head... he got both his shots in the butt. Then it was time for his microchip... he did better for that then he did for the 2 shots....

He was really sore last night... had to put a pillow under his body with his front feet on one side and his back feet on the other side.. and then he had to have another pillow for his head.. the poor little guy was soooo sore. I felt ssssssssssoooooooooo bad for him... it broke my heart seeing him like that....

Then at 4 am he was bright eyed and bushy tailed... At 5:30am when the alarm went off he was up bouncing around like nothing bothered him...

we spent most of the day outside today.. he loves it... hopefully he will start going potty out there now...

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
when jacob had his jabs he was fine but cried from his wormer ha but the next day he was very sore whenever you touched the area he would let out an almighty yelp but was fine the 2nd day

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chiwi feels for him, she just had anothe one today :cry: and in 3 weeks she gets her very very last one (the rabies) we wanted to space them out cause she is still so tiny (17 weeks and 1.13 pounds only! is that liek really small or what? cause i thought she would be in the 2 pound area by now...)

((gadget)) glad your feeling better little man!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Glad to hear everything is going well. I'm sure he just loves running free outside! Good luck with the potty training! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts