Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is amazing what dogs like....

This pillow is so old that it was in storage and when I was redoing my storage units this summer I threw it on the ground so that Gadget would have a place to lay that was all comfy....

He liked it so much I brought it home.... he also liked laying on this folding camp table so I put the pillow on it and there he is so happy and comfy....

·
Registered
642 Posts
Gadget is adorable as always. Isn't it amazing how you can buy a chi a super comfy bed and they still wanna lay on the old pillow?????????? :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
As long as Gadget likes it, it's just perfect.

OmaKitty has a pillow like that... kind of. She commandeered the memory foam pillow from Grandma's house. She yells at people that touch it. Even me. When I'm fluffing.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the kind complements...

No it doesn't smell musty. It has been outside all summer so it smells really good...

I have almost given up on all his beds tooo.. but he loves his bed on the corner of my bed, by my pillow.. he snugggles up there with his lil blankies... The funny thing is he will roll over on his back in the middle of the night and if I don't rub his belly he will scoot over so that his head is out of his bed and on my head or shoulders which ever is closer.... Then he will snore really loudly....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts