Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CLICK ON PICS FOR THE VIDEO

Chico is first to try out the upside down bowl...and Kody wants in the game too late..

Once Chico sees the camera, he is done... but Kody tries his turn at getting the treat under the bowl....

So I get an 'interactive' toy out for playtime... Chico is an ol Pro at this game... Kody finaly figures out the bowl... and now is learning the other game...

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
those a good ideas to keep them thinking...many years ago a trainer said to test your dogs IQ take a towel and throw it over your dog and then monitor how long it takes for them to get out from under it... the faster they solve it, the smarter they are......I tried it on Izzy and she settled right down for a nap. she loves a cover LOL

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
LOL I tried that on our old Whippet too. She just sat there with it on her head. Took pity on her in the end and removed it. She just kept looking at me like 'why did you do that to me?'
Mind you this is the dog that would jump over the vacuum cleaner to get into the garden, but just stand staring at it when she wanted to come back in. She never did figure that one out.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Each dog has a area of expertise and areas of weakness. Just like people. But it's so good to keep them thinking and stimulated. And Jan, your two look sooo cute trying to figure things out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts