Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pictures of Poppy with Maya and Michael this afternoon. Sorry theres so many, I couldnt pick any "favourites".

(The camera didnt like the lighting inside so excuse the blurs!)

Michael and Maya:

Maya and Una:

Michael and Poppy:

All 3:

More to come...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

(Excuse the bum shot!!!)

Maya on the hunt!

Michael and Una:

Maya:

Maya and Michael:

Poppy and Una:

Poppy:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last lot!

Maya trying to steal Poppy's Stick!

Got it!

Poppy trying to get it back...

Got it!

And again...lol

"Give it, I want!!"

...And that continued for AGES lol

Pretty Maya

And finally, Maya gave up on the idea of chewing the stick as she couldnt get it from Poppy so she decided to just kill two birds with one stone...

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
What a beautiful Basenji!! All your dogs are so adorable. Seeing Maya, I so want another Basenji. She looks so much more even tempered than our Jodi was. He was a pill. lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lovely pack you have! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
haha those are great pictures! beautiful little fam you got there. Love the picture of poppys face running!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
beautiful pups and a horsey! haha :D lmao the shot where poppy gets back the stick is priceless, the expression on maya's face hahaha! shes so cute! they all have sucha great life at your place!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone :D

Maya has a wonderful temperment, she loves everyone and is always very welcoming of new arrivals in the family :)

The horse is called Una. She is my baby, very special. Had her from a yearling and just backed her at the beginning of the year - the first time i've ever started a horse from scratch!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im very lucky, I have 2. Una of course, and a little connemara called Charlie who I have had 13 years next month. He is the perfect little horse, I adore him :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful pics of your gang! Maya is so beautiful.. and she and Poppy cracked me up over the stick!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys! :D

Maya and Poppy are so funny together! Poppy loves to play rough too which surprised me with a chi so she and Maya are always play fighting :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
Lovely group!! I've always had a secret love affair with Basenji's! In my old city, we had a local breeder just around the corner and I would always see her dogs out and about.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Those dogs love each other, so great to see them all playing and I like how the horse takes in some observation

1 - 20 of 22 Posts