Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday was such a nice day I thought I'd bring in my carrots and some other things from the garden. I went out with Eddy and Emma ( they love the garden.. to them its a huge forest!) Ed likes to dig when I dig too... so as I was digging out the carrots he was digging in the dirt to. I sat on my bench topping the carrots, and suddenly I could here this crunching noise. I turned to see Ed helping himself to a carrot!

Can I help dig Mom??

Time for a little snack.

Can I have a bite Eddy??

·
Registered
746 Posts
That's some good gardening help you have there. :lol: Mo loves to help me dig stuff up...he is always ready for that.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is :( At the beginning of September he had ultra sound tests and they had to shave his tummy. He looks so funny with his little shaved squares!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Ed&EmsMom said:
Yes it is :( At the beginning of September he had ultra sound tests and they had to shave his tummy. He looks so funny with his little shaved squares!
chiwi has her shaved legs cause the tech couldn't get a vein when she was spayed so they did all 4 of her legs.... i hate how they have to use a 40 blade on them, it takes forever to grow back.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Those are cute photos! Diego loves carrots...maybe I'll send him over to your house and he can see what ones from the garden taste like, but then I don't think he'd go back to store bought!! :lol:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should be proud of those carrots
With our strange weather again this year the carrots are the only thing that did any good for me. Some of them were HUGE! You could make a meal for two out of one carrot!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts