Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the intent was to take a nice 'after' picture showing Gatsby's profile but Kahlua has decided to intervene and be a playful distraction. And since she's so beautiful I couldn't deny her from being in the photoshoot, LOL.

So here we go, this was the terribly skinny Gatsby the night we got him (free to a good home via Craigslist):

Aaaand here's my lil man now:

"I wuvs my seester!!"

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness! He was skin and bones, wasn't he! He looks so much better now! Lean, but healthy! You have done an awesome job with him! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG! Wow, he was SOOOOOOOOO skinny before, poor little guy! He looks fabulous, love the last picture, that's priceless.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Woah! looking so much better now! I can't belive people let dogs get to that point!

Such a nice thing you did taking him in!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
He was so skinny, how sad. :( He looks fabulous now, so glad he's got a good home with you now. :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww thanks guys!! The butterfly comment made me smile! =) Wanted to add in case anyone wondered, first pics was on August 9th.. he's got a ways to go still but I think in 2 months he's made a lot of progress! And lost two testicles but I have to give my boss credit for that one, LOL.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh he really was skinny!
Poor wee lad!
How anyone can let a dog get that way is beyond me!! Sick!!

He is looking great now though, thank goodness you took him home!!
xx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a difference!!! He looks soooooo much better now. Good job!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh he's doing so wonderfully!! He really looks so much better. Poor guy was soooooooooo skinny wasn't he!?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Oh my Gosh, what a difference! What a fabulous job you did with him! :) I cannot believe how skinny he was. And I thought Willy was skinny! hehehehe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts