Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this was a little wierd but gavin had never barked since I have had him...He just started now, And I think he sounds soo cute...He has only barked this one time...It makes me laugh how he does it...Is that normally for a 3 month old pup not to bark? Just wondering...But heres a video of it....soo glad that I got it...enjoy :)

·
Registered
563 Posts
that is SOOOOOO cute!!! hes got the cutest little bark!!!
and dave never found his voice untill he was 3 or 4 months old....pups are like kids i guess... some start talking sooner than others :tongue5:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
OMG that is sooooo freakin cute!!! hahaha :D :D rocky didnt bark for while after i got h im too :D not oscar though hahah hes always been loud :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
He's too cute!! What a tiny little guy! With a tiny bark to match ;)
Carl didn't bark until 4-5 months, and even then he rarely barked.

Now he's a barking machine. ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Aw! Gavin is so cute! Rylee didnt bark till about 3 months old either. She will be 4 months old on Oct. 14th :) Growing up so fast. Its such a cute little bark! Rylee barks at everything now so she is getting some good practice. She caught herself in a full length mirror while she was upstairs yesterday and barked for an hour lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
chloe was about 3 months when we got her and she barked pretty much a couple days after we got her! and as you know, she hasn't stopped!!
Gavins bark is so cute, like the rest of him!! :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Puppy barks just crack me up! Ernie is 13 weeks old and has been barking for awhile, but I think he did early because of Buford. LOL Puppy barks are so cute, in fact, that it's very hard to train them not to be yappy because the inclination is to want to hear them bark!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Rainbow and Trixie always barked, but not Teenie. When we got him he was 11 monts old and it toke a couple of months after that before he barked. We were all excited, because wwe thought he couldn't bark and there was something wrong. He jusst needs a good reason to bark.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts