Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is perfectly perfect! What a sweet face. The "on the train" pic shows what an ideal applehead and muzzle should look like on a puppy!

How will you sleep now just wanting to hold her, play with her and look at her??

Congratulations and good for you for holding out to get exactly the baby you dreamed of!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm glad you held out and got exactly what you wanted! She's a perfect apple head! :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oh my she is just adorable I just want to squeeze her she so darn cute look at that face. How are you ever going to put her down. I have trouble putting Charlie down he even sleeps with me. No crate for him. He's so smart though he can already climb up on my bed and he's pretty much puppy pad trained so he doesn't need a crate. He just hated it when I try ed and cry ed for 3 hours straight finally I decided not to bother with it. I retired at 50 years old so I'm home and most of the time and when I go out Charlie comes with me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oh my gosh, she is ADORABLE!!! I can't wait for the day to come when I'm bringing my new puppy home :) But as for now, I'll live my dream through you!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you girls! She is so adorable. She's sleeping in her crate right now. She went in all by herself when she came home and knew that was her bed. She's had two accidents so far, though, lol. She doesn't quite understand what the puppy pad is for yet. She's just tried to tear it up once. I might need to get one of those trays for it.

I can't get her to eat anything at all though which concerns me. I've tried giving her her old food from the breeder, acana, a mix of the two, even some raw chicken and she won't touch anything. I gave her a bully stick as well and she licked it a little then ran away from it. So I put a teaspoon of sugar in her water bowl for now. I hope she'll eat at least a few kibbles or something before we go to bed. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts