Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had this dress since we brought her home, but it has been and still is too big. She's getting there, but it's still loose in the arms and her chest, and it's a bit long for her back. She hate wearing it more than anything, rofl. She won't move. She just sits still and pouts.

Hey, Mom. Let me tell ya how I feel about dis dwess.

Ok fine, one model pose den I is back to poutin'.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How precious! Do you think she'll ever grow into it?

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide
I have no idea. She hasn't really grown much at all in more than 2 months. She has gained like 1oz! I'm waiting for some puberty growth spurt to hit her or something, lol. I think she will fill out a little bit more, but not much.

Dress is cute but the model pouting is so much cuter!
Lol, thank you! ;)

She has barely grown at all! Such a tiny princess. I love the pic of her sticking her tongue out like- mom, I hate that you torture me so. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
Lol, yeah, everyone that sees her is like "She hasn't grown at all since I first saw her!" I hope she does fit in the dress eventually, but if not, maybe someone here can use it. :)

Cutest little girl EVER!!! Love her.
She is the cutest patootie I know! :love5:

awwwww! Gemma!!! ILY!

<3 Miya
I told Gemma and she gave me a big wet kiss for you. :p

·
Registered
566 Posts
Love her little dress she is so cute. Ruby won't move if i put a dress on her and she hate's her coat don't know what i will do in the winter lol

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love her little dress she is so cute. Ruby won't move if i put a dress on her and she hate's her coat don't know what i will do in the winter lol
Gemma is the same way. She wouldn't move when I put that dress on her. Maybe she'll be okay with wearing some clothes when she's freezing her butt off in the negative temperatures this winter!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
"Geez, Mom, leopard and tulle? I look like I should be dancing on the top of tables. Stick to pearls and diamonds. That's more my style."

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, those are cute pics :) . i can see where she wouldnt like that dress though.. it is way too big on her still , so not comfy for her .... if she doesnt grow into it , it'd be easy to take it in on the sides

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
aww, those are cute pics :) . i can see where she wouldnt like that dress though.. it is way too big on her still , so not comfy for her .... if she doesnt grow into it , it'd be easy to take it in on the sides
Poor girl looks like she is trying to walk in a potato sack with armholes when she moves, LOL. I think if it were more form fitting she would be able to get used to moving in it. Taking it in is a good idea. My boyfriends mom sews well. I bet she could do it.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Chloe is the same way with her weight. She hasn't gained any weight in about 8 weeks. The vet thinks that she probably is as tall as she's going to be but she may gain a little weight. Shes very skinny. So, who knows this may be about how big Gemma is going to be! Chloe is 4 pounds and she seems sooo tiny. I can't imagine how little Gemma is!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Aww she is too cute even if she's mad, lol! Kahlua is the exact same way with clothes; unfortunately she didn't really grow out of it. Seriously; she'll duck under the couch if she sees me going through the dogs' clothing Once on her, she sits and pouts unless I attach a leash to her; walkies make her overcome any poutfest hehe.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chloe is the same way with her weight. She hasn't gained any weight in about 8 weeks. The vet thinks that she probably is as tall as she's going to be but she may gain a little weight. Shes very skinny. So, who knows this may be about how big Gemma is going to be! Chloe is 4 pounds and she seems sooo tiny. I can't imagine how little Gemma is!

It seems as if Gemma is done growing frame-wise, too. I bet she is going to fill out a little because she is also very slender. I can't believe how tiny she is sometimes. I only notice when we bump in to another Chihuahua out in public and they are usually at least twice her size! Just the size of their skulls are massive compared to hers. I just hope no health problems come along with her delicate size in the future.

That first pic makes me laugh so hard!! Such a cutie!!!!

Glad it made you laugh. It made me laugh when I took it!

Aww she is too cute even if she's mad, lol! Kahlua is the exact same way with clothes; unfortunately she didn't really grow out of it. Seriously; she'll duck under the couch if she sees me going through the dogs' clothing Once on her, she sits and pouts unless I attach a leash to her; walkies make her overcome any poutfest hehe.
HAHA! Gemma does the same exact thing with everything I put on, even her harness. But as soon as she gets outside, it's like she forgets her harness is even on. Before we get out, she is all pouty and slinky and trying to hide in a corner somewhere. Just the word "harness" sends her running the other direction, lol. Maybe I'll just be stuck with this pouty behavior. :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts