1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Good girl Gemma! You look so grown up! ...and VERY pretty. :love2:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, thats great she doesnt mind wearing it! loved the video, she looks so cute walking along in her pretty pink sweater :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
She's such a big girl now!

Good girl Gemma! You are such a pretty girl prancing in that sweater with your pretty little harness.

Toby is learning to walk in a sweater/jacket because it is getting cool here and when we leave the house at 6:30 am it is WAY too cold for my little Florida boy without a sweater. I didn't think he'd do good either, but he likes it! They really are adaptable, way more than we give them credit for.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How cute!! Way to go Gemma!! I just wanted to kiss that snout when she stuck it up to the camera. :)
Hehe, she came up to me a few times during our walk and was like "Ok Mom, can I take this off now, please???" :D

Good girl Gemma! You look so grown up! ...and VERY pretty. :love2:
She's such a great girl! Growing up too fast for me!

aww, thats great she doesnt mind wearing it! loved the video, she looks so cute walking along in her pretty pink sweater :)
I can't wait for her to wear her hoodie! I'm sure it will arrive in the mail early this week.

She's such a big girl now!

Good girl Gemma! You are such a pretty girl prancing in that sweater with your pretty little harness.

Toby is learning to walk in a sweater/jacket because it is getting cool here and when we leave the house at 6:30 am it is WAY too cold for my little Florida boy without a sweater. I didn't think he'd do good either, but he likes it! They really are adaptable, way more than we give them credit for.
I know, she always ends up surprising me. This was a big deal for me because Gemma is very timid and nervous by nature, so I thought she wouldn't budge when I tried to walk her with her sweater, but she completely forgot she was even wearing it. :)

Such a good girl!!

Yes she is! :)

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide
Yowser, she paid absolutely no attention to that deafening noise either .... that was soooo loud, what a good girl she is.
Oh, I'm sorry, lol. It was a car passing by. She doesn't mind cars, buses, giant trucks, you name it. She's gotten very used to those sounds. She even doesn't mind my hairdryer, she actually likes it because it blows out warm air, lol. The only loud noise she doesn't like is the vacuum, and I don't blame her because I hate it too! It has this ear-piercing high pitched screech to it that I can only imagine sounds 10 times worse through her ears.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Yowser, she paid absolutely no attention to that deafening noise either .... that was soooo loud, what a good girl she is.
It pains my heart that my girl refuses to budge unless its time to go home, where she will literally run. We live in a busy area and she has decided she hates to go out now. I still take her out every day.

Is it actually possible that dogs so cute as Gemma are real!? She is like a little toy shes so pretty and absolutely adorable!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts