Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys view this forum? I ask because the way I view it is all the new posts since my last visit. That is what I have bookmarked.
I've seen threads get moved to make more people look at them and I've always wondered if people choose specific threads or view the way I do.
Just curious is all.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have that. I'm assuming it's like the little circles by everyones name that tells if they're online or not but I don't see that for forums.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
i love my cheese said:
I had pink for awhile and switched back to blue. I usually go to "New Posts" at the top but sometimes I'll just go through each topic and see what's in there. I miss having the automatic email thing... is there a way to set that? I always forget to click it on the bottom.
do you mean get an email if someone responds in a thread? if yes if you go to show subscriptions in the control panel i think one of the choices in the pulldown is to get an email if someone responds in a thread you are subscribed to :wink:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, I tried blue and I don't like it. BUT I found that if you just change it to pink instead of pink default, you get those little light thingies. But the way I have it bookmarked, I don't go to the main page like that.

Katie, I think that you'd get TONS of emails if you had that feature installed.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts