Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: hi everyone, im new to this forum, so forgive all my questions. Im about to inherit a 1yr old chihuahua from my son. Her name is lillian, and im really excited. He believes that she is pregnant. We figure if she is she would be maybe 4 weeks are so. She is akc certified. problem 1: Not sure who she mated with? Will it be dangerous for her to have puppies if we dont know the dad? Will it be safe for her? How many puppies are usually in a litter for chihuahuas? Is this something that could cost me a small fortune before its done? Will she be able to birth the pups on her own, if we are at work and school? WE have a 5 yr old cockapoo who is very very temperamental, will this be big problems for either dog? Lillian lives with a 2yr old daushaund right now with no probs. Is she to old to be 100 percent potty broke? She is at like 65% right now. Im really so excited that he is giving her to us, and i know the main reason he bought her was for breeding purposes. Will she be able to have full breed akc registered pups after she has had this first litter, or is she ruined as far as thats concerned? ay info would be very much appreciated....thanks kate

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.