Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For certain reason's I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to share pic's of George's second litter with my friends chi. The puppies turned out gorgeous again! I got pick of the litter and I am going to keep the white LC (my dream dog) and my nephew and his fiancée are buying the black one, so they will get to grow up together. They are 5 weeks old in the pictures. I think my daughter wants to name her Carlee. Then she'll have a Carlee and Arlee. Not sure if I like it yet. The mom (Sophie) had three. My friend already has a family that is going to get the fawn one.

George is a proud Papa!!!

Here are picture's of the chicks I hatched in the incubator. It's been a busy spring!! I know their not Chihuahua's but they are cute.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh my - that little girl you are keeping is absolutely stunning! I just love her. George makes beautiful pups. I can't wait to see more pics.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I wasn't going to keep one until I saw her. I was going to let my nephew have my pick. Well now he has to buy one from my friend but he's getting a great deal, the little black one is cute as well. They are going to name her June after Johnny Cashes wife. The little girls are charting to 4.5-5lb's and the fawn male is a whopper, he's charting to 6.5-7lbs but thats good because he is going to a family with kids. It's true what they say about small Chi's can have big babies because George is 4lbs and Sophie is around 5lb. I will keep ya'll up to date with photos, she is such a little puff ball. I get to bring her home in 3 weeks. Luckily my friend only lives 5 min from me so I see her almost everyday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts