Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been really busy with Georgie these past few weeks, so I thought I'd post a little update. He's doing really well, settled in great. We go to puppy classes and he's quite a confident little man. He has really bonded with Maisie, who I thought he would, they are like 2 peas in a pod lol.

He is not so good on the house training, has his moments, but we'll keep going!

Premium Member
Oh Georgie how I've missed your handsome face. I'm glad he's settling in so well! As with the potty training, I think the boys go through this rebellious stage! Stop keeping him all to yourself and share more pics with us! your pack is so beautiful!

Registered
Oh gosh he's such a cutie!! We definitely need to see more pics. ;) It's good to hear how well things are going so far. I'm sure he'll get there eventually with the potty training. :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Oh gosh he's such a cutie!! We definitely need to see more pics. ;) It's good to hear how well things are going so far. I'm sure he'll get there eventually with the potty training. :)
Thank you, I do hope so with the toilet training, Maisie and Delilah were such good girls. I think I thought as he was so much older the breeder would have done it for me, but sadly not :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts