Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
come into our diet group and we will motivate you :D

We have all felt that way at times - i was for the 1st 2 wks of dieting but the past 2 days i've exercised so eventually you will get that up and go - and another thing to think about is just how good you will look once you are all slim and toned and healthy looking!

:D :wave:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
well i have a tread mill.. so i just do 3 miles everyday while watching TV.. and it goes by really fast.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I think us women are all lazy and want to be slim at the same time - but unfortunately thats not the way it works :cry:

I think to be slim you have to exercise 3 times a week every week! :roll:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Just get out and do it! Dont give yourself time to think about it. Im not the biggest fan of exercise so I just set a time and I just go. After awhile you will get use to it and feel guilty for NOT going.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I guess the only way you can motivate yourself is to think of it on the positive side - i need to exercise i want to get slim/stay slim - not thinking o i cant be bothered.

Common you can do it!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
374 Posts
chiscrochetcrazy said:
czarina said:
What motivates me is that I actually find working out to be fun. :wink:
I wish :lol: I plan to just do it next week right now I'm sick :( The only thing I got done was a weight workout yesterday.

You just have to find something you like. :wink: I never really liked working out all that much until I discovered spin classes which I absolutely LOVE! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts