Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the furbabies got new clothes to help keep them toasty.. past few days have been in the 60's here and it's gettin chilly at night!!

Babylu in her skull sweater, I love it...

Ellie in her custom name sweater- the big pink heart was a nice blank space for me to use a bit of calligraphy lol...

And not the warmest thing Gatsby got for sure, but a Mommy's Boy tee.... couldn't resist.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
They all look adorable in their new fall wardrobe! Ive been doing a lot of ordering over the past few days too, its been in 30s here at night time all of a sudden, chi jacket weather for sure!

·
Registered
30 Posts
cute pix, i just got Penny that same pink sweater with the lil purple bow just the other day. it is getting chilly.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They all look so cute in their new clothes! They will be snuggly warm for the upcoming cold weather. :) Very cute pics!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw they all look so cute in their new Fall clothes! :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Too cute!!! Where did you get the skull sweater from?? My doggie needs one
Wal-Mart!! They had an identical green/orange one for boys; but I didn't get it because it's next to impossible to get a sweater short enough that Gatsby doesn't pee on it, lol.

They just recently got in their winter sweater/coat shipment at our Wallworld cuz I was there looking for sweaters the other day and they just had their usual $5 ones; now they have all kinds of hoodies and stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts