Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was busy sewing today so I did not have a chance to spend a lot of time with the girls....SOOOOO this is what I walked in on today...
Picture #1..

Pic #2..I was watching from around the corner as they one by one emptied their toy bucket...but there was just one problem as they both stared down into the bucket....

Pic#3..They could not figure how to get the last toy out of the bucket...

Pic#4..Dazy was the last one too try...it was her favorite toy...a very rolly polly easter egg that she could not grab in her mouth. It made a clattering noise as she pushed it around and pawed at it trying desperately...

And finally...Pic5.....SHE GAVE UP!!!!!:foxes15:

And Lulubelle... Pic#6... had previously given up and climbed in her snuggle pocket to sleep!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ahahaha awwwww! they couldnt get the egg out! that mustve been devastating for her :( LOL....poor baby! how could u be so evil! LOL

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
That first pic is what my living room and kitchen floors look like every day! And when I start putting them away, they start dragging them back out immediately. I always say it looks like toddlers live at my house!
Thanks for sharing. They're cute babies!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Darlene, this totally made my night. OMG, I am laughing so hard. Had to look at them all twice. Them staring into the bucket is absolutely hilarious. I don't blame them for giving up. Your girls are just gorgeous and so are your handmade things. Think I might need one of those... xoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
226 Posts
That is so funny, that is what our house looks like, it is worse than having a child lol. Love the pic of them staring into the bucket lol. x

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
OMG these pics are priceless Darlene!!
Our girls are sooooo sweet!! Funny too!!
((((((Chi Hugs))))))) for you & the girls!! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
So cute, at least it was a 'good' kind of trouble...Ziva de-stuffed 2 toys in their crate today while I was gone, one was less than a week old!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
OMG that is so darn cute! My living room looks like this on a constent basis as well. The only way to keep it picked up is if I lock all the toys up and I'm not goint to do that, so everyone just has to watch their step to make sure they don't trip over anything. LOL

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww hehe so cute! I love the pic of them both looking in the bucket together! :D

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes they are quite the pair! They have also taken the stuffings out of their toys.....the big green stuffed dog you see in the picture (his name is "Mr. Greenie") has been sewn up about 10 times, has no eyes, nose or mouth left and I do not have the heart to get rid of it as it was Dazy's comfort when she was a tiny puppy. She could not sleep by herself unless Mr. Greenie was next to her. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so cute just love the photos.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
lol I love how they are so much like kids getting into their toy box! That's sweet they couldn't get the last one so they gave up lol So adorable!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts