Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wooohoooo I'm so excited :) :)

I was going to get my Kirby next saturday , he is ready to go to his new home on tuesday but I couldn't get there because I couldn't get a lift and I ride a motorbike so that would not have been a good idea ;)

Anyway the breeder called me and said is there any chance I could get him earlier as she wants the puppys to go on different days so the mum dog doesn't get to upset ( bless her ) so I had a word with my mum & dad about a lift there ;) and YEAH YEAH YEAH i'm gonna be getting him on tuesday ( 3 days time )I am SO excited and happy :) & I love my mum big time :):)

:D :wave: :D

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
woohoooo Kirby is coming home :) is Fizzy all ready to be the big brother? Stitchy is excited :D post pics as soon as he's home

Sarah and Stitch

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Thats good news, but 'scuse' me for being nosey couldnt you have used your pet shop van,or am i getting muddled again?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
:eek:ccasion9: I can't wait until our boy is home! I've already figured out the time difference and I have an alarm set for Tuesday afternoon, UK time!!

Will you be taking Fizzy with you to introduce him to the new pup on "neutral" ground?

I've made a list of things you need to remember to take with you to pick up the pup:
A camera (digital, preferred)
Extra batteries, if the camera is digital
Someone elses digital camera, in case yours falls and breaks
Extra batteries for that camera
A third camera, in case your camera takes the second camera with it when it falls and breaks.
An "old-school" camera, preferrably the disposable kind, so you can stop on the way home and have digital photos made.
A sketch artist, in case all the cameras fall into a river, stream or really large puddle.

:blob4: :blob5: :blob7:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
:eek:ccasion9: I can't wait until our boy is home! I've already figured out the time difference and I have an alarm set for Tuesday afternoon, UK time!!

Will you be taking Fizzy with you to introduce him to the new pup on "neutral" ground?

I've made a list of things you need to remember to take with you to pick up the pup:
A camera (digital, preferred)
Extra batteries, if the camera is digital
Someone elses digital camera, in case yours falls and breaks
Extra batteries for that camera
A third camera, in case your camera takes the second camera with it when it falls and breaks.
An "old-school" camera, preferrably the disposable kind, so you can stop on the way home and have digital photos made.
A sketch artist, in case all the cameras fall into a river, stream or really large puddle.

:blob4: :blob5: :blob7:
And what if a good stiff wind should blow away the sketch artist's sketch pad? Then where will we be, huh? I think Sara also needs to take along a stoneworker to capture the event using a good set of chisels.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
And what if a good stiff wind should blow away the sketch artist's sketch pad? Then where will we be, huh? I think Sara also needs to take along a stoneworker to capture the event using a good set of chisels.
Good idea... I didn't think of that. A stoneworker. and a big chunk of stone.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sullysmum said:
Thats good news, but 'scuse' me for being nosey couldnt you have used your pet shop van,or am i getting muddled again?
Hi Donna :wave: yeah we do have a shop van ( your not muddled ; )
but my brother uses that to get to and from work and do deliverys etc so he needs the van .. plus it's not really very comfortable for my new guy , the car we are taking has air con etc .. want him as happy and comfortable as I can on his first trip , the van is very bummpy etc :lol:

( also i'm all nervous/excited & I can get a little travel sick
feeling in the van on long trips :shock: )

Sara :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cooper said:
I can't wait until our boy is home! I've already figured out the time difference and I have an alarm set for Tuesday afternoon, UK time!! Will you be taking Fizzy with you to introduce him to the new pup on "neutral" ground?
I think I should be home safe & sound with my new boy about 4pm UK time :D ( not sure i'll be online that night , BUT if it's ok with Jayne ( not asked her yet lol but sure she will read this post lol ;) ) I'll call Jayne let her know all is fine etc & if she is online maybe she can update everyone :D :D :D )

Fizzy is not coming with us no , i think it'll be a little difficult to have him in the car too as he will be all excited etc... I know people say to meet on neutral ground but I bring friends dogs in to my place often and every dog we ever have visit ( even if he has never met them before ) he has been 100% fine with so i'm not to worried about him BUT no worries I will be VERY careful and NOT let anything bad happen to either of them , promise :)
when i have dogs visit and then leave he is always kinda sad there gone so i'm sure a friend of his own will be wonderful for him :):)

:wave:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hi Donna :wave: yeah we do have a shop van ( your not muddled ; )
but my brother uses that to get to and from work and do deliverys etc so he needs the van .. plus it's not really very comfortable for my new guy , the car we are taking has air con etc .. want him as happy and comfortable as I can on his first trip , the van is very bummpy etc :lol: ( also i'm all nervous/excited & I can get a little travel sick feeling in the van on long trips :shock: ) Sara :wave: :wave:[/quote] ................................................................. Glad its not my brain going doo lally again,lol :D I see, yes of course air cond and comfort for a lovely ride, nothing but the best for the babies, have a safe journey and dont forget piccys:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts