Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The breeder text me to say that shes happy with how lolas doing and shes had a full vet check so is happy for me to get her on monday instead of friday. Oh my i am so excited now had a big grin on my face all day. I will post lots of pics of her on tuesday once she has settled abit. She is really pretty and i cant wait to show her off.
Ive gone from getting my rescue boy not long ago to getting a pup, i think ive got the bug hehe.

·
Registered
719 Posts
The breeder text me to say that shes happy with how lolas doing and shes had a full vet check so is happy for me to get her on monday instead of friday. Oh my i am so excited now had a big grin on my face all day. I will post lots of pics of her on tuesday once she has settled abit. She is really pretty and i cant wait to show her off.
Ive gone from getting my rescue boy not long ago to getting a pup, i think ive got the bug hehe.
YAY! congrats!!! I just picked mines up yesterday!

·
Registered
55 Posts
aww congrats babe! we got ours yesterday too :D shes so gorgeous an only missed her pee pad once - i think she just didnt make it in time as it was only about a foot away :rolleyes:
cant wait for some piccys :)

Bexy xxx

This is her lastnight hehe x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts