Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to taking a few pictures of my little guy. Man, he just won't sit still! It was so hard to take a few shots of him. I take my hat off to pet photographers everywhere! Mr. Jingles is 5 months old here and weighs just under 5 pounds. (anyone know about how big he will be when hes finished growing? or when he will finish growing for that matter!?)
[/url]Mr. Jingles by delicedesign, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What a gorgeous picture! Such a cute fella'! Your baby should have most of his height and length at somewhere around 1 year old. He will continue to fill out to his frame until he is about 18 months. I would say he will be under 7 lbs. grown. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a lovely pic! He's a little doll! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the kinds words about my little guy and my picture. Hhmm, 7 pounds eh? I was so surprised when I took him in to get weighed and he was already 5 pounds! When I got him I was told that he wouldnt get over 5. Not that I really care because the little guy is a sweetheart at any size, though it does make me a little sad to see him growing up. This puppy stage is soooo much fun (and work!).

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Thank you for the kinds words about my little guy and my picture. Hhmm, 7 pounds eh? I was so surprised when I took him in to get weighed and he was already 5 pounds! When I got him I was told that he wouldnt get over 5. Not that I really care because the little guy is a sweetheart at any size, though it does make me a little sad to see him growing up. This puppy stage is soooo much fun (and work!).
I agree, we got our little guy just under 2lbs, and now at 4 months old he's a heavyweight 6.8lbs! That's more than my adult girl! We'll love them just the same!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts