Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halloween is a big deal in our house, and this will be Lola's first -

I thought I made it clear I don't like dresses

Oh no, it's FAAAABULOUS ! I wish I could wear that ! Hubba Hubba !

Joie's going as a glam rocker/punk rocker this year ( gonna paint a blue mo-hawk on him). He didn't want to stand up and show his wonderful shirt though.

Found these wonderful Flamingo Skeletons - Stella thinks they stealing her color scheme though....

Will I get a costume this year ? ( yes :) )

Finally, Lola wanted everyone to see how wonderful her incision is healing.
(she's just a little insecure about it) :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
great pics :)
the pumpkin dress is so cute! we dont have much halloween stuff in the uk but every year we get a little bit more in the shops :)
will have to make bambi one lol

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
love the pumpkin dress..
I love halloween!!!!!!
I have this giant spider that I hang in the doorway in my house my son loves it.
Ill have to post pics when I get it up this year..

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Those are the cutest things ever. Naturally the dress is adorable but so is the glam rocker!!!

We are very broke this year, so we'll be recycling their halloween stuff from years gone by. They only wear them once a year so they're not worn out. Ernie won't wear anything more than a shirt. but Bu can wear his devil hoodie again. lol Charlene refuses to wear anything, period, so I don't press the issue.

We always go out to my sisters and hand out treats. They don't have trick or treaters in my area so we take our goodies and migrate. It's such a cool time of year.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
they are so cute! lola has the same idea about dresses that zoe has.
my hubby is from florida and he hates those pink yard flamingos because they are so stereotypical of what people assume will be in someone from florida's yard. i bet he would love the skeleton ones. we both love halloween and enjoy decorating for it.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I was right, he does love the flamingos. we decided they are the anti-flamingos!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
f.y.i. I never saw a pink flamingo yard ornament once when i was in FL. LOL
I know, right! but people who come to our house for the first time always are surprised that we dont have any cause he is from florida....its crazy!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
cuteness!!! I got Willy a halloween sweater, its a pumpkin. I was looking at costumes at walmart yesterday and hubby said NO! lol He said back away from the dog costumes Crazy dog lady! lol ;-) Now see I need to give him a tour of this site and he will see I am NOT crazy, i fit in very well here. I can't WAIT to see your gang dressed up for halloween! Surely I am going to die with cuteness overload! can't WAIT! :foxes_207:

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know it's crazy to spend money on dog costumes.
On the other hand, life is short and I doubt that I'l find myself on
my death bed thinking "I should never have bought that costume for my dog"
:)

We tend to buy things on clearance after halloween - have been collecting that way for years. We didn't have Lola last year, so I HAD to buy the pumpkin dress - hehe.

Joie's shirt was on clearance for $2.50 !

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I know it's crazy to spend money on dog costumes.
On the other hand, life is short and I doubt that I'l find myself on
my death bed thinking "I should never have bought that costume for my dog"
:)

We tend to buy things on clearance after halloween - have been collecting that way for years. We didn't have Lola last year, so I HAD to buy the pumpkin dress - hehe.

Joie's shirt was on clearance for $2.50 !
I don't think it's crazy at all!!! I'm about to croak because I can't buy this year. If you don't have to leave bills unpaid to do it, go for it!!! Life's just too darn short not to have a little fun once in a while.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
cuteness!!! I got Willy a halloween sweater, its a pumpkin. I was looking at costumes at walmart yesterday and hubby said NO! lol He said back away from the dog costumes Crazy dog lady! lol ;-) Now see I need to give him a tour of this site and he will see I am NOT crazy, i fit in very well here. I can't WAIT to see your gang dressed up for halloween! Surely I am going to die with cuteness overload! can't WAIT! :foxes_207:
crazy dog lady! i am lmao! tell your hubby to wait till the Christmas outfits come out! zoe has a jingle collar! its shiny, red, green and sparkly! my hubby was calling me crazy dog lady! lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Alan, I love the pics of your gang! I have to say that the close up shot of Stella is my favorite. She is such a beautiful girl, and has soulful eyes. I bet they are all going to have a fun Halloween. I can't wait to see what Stella is going to be! ;)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks.:) Stella is remarkable.

My wife just said less than an hour ago that she is 'a hypnotist'.
You can't look away when she's gazing at you, and you can't deny here either.

I can't tell you the number of nights I tell her ' I can't walk you, it's been a long day, my feet are sore...etc'. She'll sit at the edge of the chair looking at me for half an hour without moving.
Guess what ? She always gets her walk. I can count the nights we've missed in the last 6 months on
one hand. ;)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is so funny. I have a bil that hates those things but I'll bet he'd like those. I'll be keeping an eye out for them.
I saw some at a large store that were all black, and didn't know what to think.

Then I was walking through a local grocery store, and the skeleton version was
there. I can't resist skeletons to begin with, and I"ve never seen the flamenco
before.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I think Stella is thinkin she can hide behind the flamingo skeletons LOL
Great pics!!
Really cute clothes too. x

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I saw some at a large store that were all black, and didn't know what to think.

Then I was walking through a local grocery store, and the skeleton version was
there. I can't resist skeletons to begin with, and I"ve never seen the flamenco
before.
Heck if I saw black ones, I'd get those, but would rather have the skeletons! I told hubby to keep an eye out! lol Places like Big Lots often carry those items. And yes!!! Stella is soooo awesome!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts