Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A patient gave me this hat for Izzy for the beach in Ecuador :D Izzy doesn't seem to mind it at all :D

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Hehehe.....we are on a beach vacation right now and I took this picture of Lady yesterday. If looks could kill this picture would be dangerous!!! We didn't even make it out the door although I thought she looked adorable. If your pup will tolerate it these little hats sure act as a visor and keep the sun out their eyes.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Izzy is like "I'm cute no matter what I wear, mom. You can't change my beauty with a silly hate!"

And Lady is like "mom, when I get out of this torture device it's payback time!"

It's funny how they all react differently. Toby would not be happy. It took him months before I could convince him to wear his hood, even when it was 25 degrees out.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Izzy is like "I'm cute no matter what I wear, mom. You can't change my beauty with a silly hate!"

And Lady is like "mom, when I get out of this torture device it's payback time!"

It's funny how they all react differently. Toby would not be happy. It took him months before I could convince him to wear his hood, even when it was 25 degrees out.

Sent from Petguide.com App
That is exactly what I thought when I saw Izzy perfectly happy. Lady would have nothing of her hat!!!! You are right, all pups are so different. I just got Lady to consistently wear sleeveless and tank style clothes. I am hoping by this winter she will do sleeves and still manage to act like herself (-: Makes no difference what I put on Prince, he just carries on. I could not find a hat small enough for him though. That would have been a good test.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts