Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Sporting my cute little Dogtona 500 shirt. Needless to say, Carolina was the center of attention at the party yesterday.

Premium Member
That sounds like fun! Both of your babies are adorable. Carolina seems like she has quite the personality 馃槏. Do your dogs get along well?

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds like fun! Both of your babies are adorable. Carolina seems like she has quite the personality 馃槏. Do your dogs get along well?
Thanks. Carolina does have a great personality...she outgoing, but still very patient and quiet. They both get along together great and love to play. Indy gives in and let's her win every time. They figured out their roles in the house and with each other very quickly. She's a Mommas baby though, if I walk in the room it doesn't matter who she's with or what she's doing she has to get over to me. She pretty much follows me everywhere except doing steps. She won't do steps or jump to or from high places. That's Indy retreat when he wants a break, he jumps on the couch and he's learned she can't or won't.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Awww they're both so adorable! Did she have fun at the party? I bet she was a hit! :)
Thanks. She did great. I thought it would be a great day out and a socialization opportunity for her since we've had terrible winter weather here in Northeast PA and have lacked keeping up with that. It was minus 5 degrees actual temp. this morning before wind chill factor. So we don't do many outtings with them when it's that cold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts