Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I have had Leo for a week now, and i have to go back to my work in about a 2 weeks. So soon she will have to be alone during the day, she will be staying at my daddys house wich is one minute away from from where i work, unfortunatly my daddy is in the hospital and will not be home in the next couple of months, but i can visit her in my break. So i dont think it will be too hard for her, the problem is that right now she is crying every time i leave the room for just a few seconds, how do i get her used to being alone? The maximun time she will be alone without a visit from me will be about four hours... Does it comes with the age? (she is ten weeks old now)
Thanks!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I get the same reaction from Gadget as you do with Leo. It will get better in time.... Everytime I leave the house Gadget will sit there and cry until I come back in... I am not working at this time so I am with him 24/7 unless I go outside. He was in the house with my daughter and I was outside and she couldn't get him to stop crying. It only shows us how much they love their mommies. :bounce:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Raz use to do that everytime I left in the morning and everytime my husband left for work but he would eventually stop and start to play with his toys until someone walked in the door.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts