Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went on vaction to New Mexico & decided to head on over to Tombstone Arizona well while we were ther an episode of Ghost Hunters came on about one of the places we had taken a tour of earlier. They found it to be haunted 2 of the guys actually saw full body appirition in this place. Anyway we headed on into town walking distance from where we were camped & took some pics of the outside of the building.

When we got home we actually saw a face in this 1 in the middle of the pic. This was through the window.If you look right under the pic on the wall of the man you can make out a beard & mustache & then you can see the face.

Alot of Orbs here.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I have every Ghost Hunters episode recorded lol. I am addicted to that dang show. The tombstone Arizona one was the one that was inconclusive because there was too much wind the day they filmed right? It was a good show though.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The one they did at the Birdcage Theater was inside & they said yes it was haunted. There are some other episodes might be coming on this week of some other places there in Tombstone I haven't seen those episodes yet one of those might be what you're thinking of. Maybe the Ok Corral.
I do have to say this it wasn't windy that night at all. I have tried to debunk it and the wind isn't something I can say caused those not that night.I'm not saying they're something supernatural but I am swearing it wasn't windy when the pics were taken ;)

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bri said:
i love ghost hunters, your vacation seemed like fun

edit- sorry Alisha ;) im a party pooper
Bri you didn't have to edit your post ;) I'm not offended at all. I'm trying to disprove them myself. I was trying to figure out what was on the orbs I looked at the camera and hubby rings everything I could think of :lol:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Alisha said:
The one they did at the Birdcage Theater was inside & they said yes it was haunted. There are some other episodes might be coming on this week of some other places there in Tombstone I haven't seen those episodes yet one of those might be what you're thinking of. Maybe the Ok Corral.
I do have to say this it wasn't windy that night at all. I have tried to debunk it and the wind isn't something I can say caused those not that night.I'm not saying they're something supernatural but I am swearing it wasn't windy when the pics were taken ;)
You are absolutely right it was the OK Corral!!! I just went back and zoomed through the episodes lol. I have watched every single one of them so I do get them confused lol. I am a big skeptic but some of the episodes really make you think. Did you see the one where the lamp moved. That was creepy!

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tyson said:
is that a reflection in the first pic of the person who took the pic?
Nope my hubby doesn't look anything like that & if you can see the mustache is real long like they had back then & very dark hair & mustache. My hubby has grey mixed with light brown.

Kari I know I can't figure out what they are :confused:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts