Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this Tutu for Gia awhile back, but she never got to wear it anywhere. So this will be her Easter outfit. Lexie has a few Tutu's too, but I ordered her a new one and it hasn't made it here yet. :( I'll post pics of her in it when it comes. :)

Excuse the grass all over the floor, I'm going through all of the Easter stuff.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay, there aren't enough words to describe how fabulous that is. She should enter a contest or something. Too too cute! Get it, tutu???

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, there aren't enough words to describe how fabulous that is. She should enter a contest or something. Too too cute! Get it, tutu???
Haha, got it! :lol: Thank you so much! I just love the little Tutu's!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I love it!!! It suites her to a "T". I just can't believe how cute she looks.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She looks like a tiny ballet dancer. So delicate and beautiful!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you ladies! You are all so very kind! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awww..there my GIA!!...she's too precious in that tutu...
Thank you Moni! :) I think she thought she was kinda cute in it too. :lol:

3,132 Posts
Yet another reason I want a female dog, I want to dress her up in pretty clothes! Bailey is a poop, he hates clothes. Likes to be nakey... but don't all boys? lol

Very cute!!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yet another reason I want a female dog, I want to dress her up in pretty clothes! Bailey is a poop, he hates clothes. Likes to be nakey... but don't all boys? lol

Very cute!!! :)
Girls are so much fun to dress up, but our little boys, even though not super fond of clothes are awful sweet, and just love their Mommy's. :lol: There are so many more cute girl clothes than boys too. I have a hard time finding things that I like for Chance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts