Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to get a few pics of Gia by herself, but she's too busy wrestling and cuddling her Sissy. :lol:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
AAAAAAWWWWW, look at Jade's tiny little face. Gia is so thrilled to have something smaller than her. LOL. Such precious angels T. Love them both. Their coloring is so unique!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Sooooooo Sooooooo Sweet!!! Pure cuteness!

brodysmom

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
they are such beauties..they have perfect little heads. i just wanna kiss the them on the forhead...so cute

·
Registered
87 Posts
Those are keepers! Especially when Jade was like pinned down on the floor and her tiny mouth is open. Am curious, what's the weight of Gia? She is like Pepper's size

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You ladies are just all so very sweet with your kind comments! :D Always makes me smile to read your posts. :) Thank you all very much!!!

Gia's last weight was 2 lbs. 4 oz. I don't have them weighed often. She is a little bitty tike. She stands less than 6" tall, and about 6.5" long. I'll post a picture of her sitting in my bathroom sink so you can see her size compared to the sink. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gia is 17 months old now, so she's probably about done growing. This is her in my bathroom sink.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts