Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I boght a package of the pads designed for humans at Sam's and they work really great if any of you are looking for bigger pads. They are about twice as big as puppy pads and a pack of 150 is less than I was paying for a pack of 100 puppy pads.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
My husband works in home medical supplies, and when he picks up equipment from patients who no longer need it, many times he has to pick up their unused pads. They cant reuse them for another patient so he can bring them home.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The larger ones are nice! I never thought to check Sam's or Costco.
A few months ago I began ordering washable hospital chair and bed pads. Since they are meant for humans, I can be certain that even with my 3 nothing is going to soak through.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wow great idea Terri! I'll look into it.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
This is such a good idea!! I just investigated a company here in the UK and can get the same amount of puppy pads for three quarters of the price I pay now. Plus they are twice as big so I would only need half as many!!:D

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
If anyone down here lives in the south, Georgia, Florida you must try Publix brand pee pads. They are the best! Not like those thin ones with the blue plastic, they are super thick. We love them!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm glad this can help some of you out. I've been lurking for weeks and getting ideas from all of you so I wanted to share my idea too!;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts