Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel really, really bad about this. I've never introduced my miniature dachshund, Gibbers on here!! :nshocked2:
He was my baby first before I even got Gypsy!! I adopted him January 24, 2010 from a girl I went to high school with. She had taken him in from someone else and her cocker spaniel did not like him at all so she had to find him another home. Her mom loved Gibbers and she still keeps in touch with me on Facebook always asking about him. He is 5 years old, he is getting too old too fast on me. :( It's such a coincidence that his birthday also happens to be sometime in July just like Pippa. We just don't know the exact dates, so I always celebrate the last day of July! So this July he'll be 6 and Pippa will be 1!! And I adopted him in January just like I did Pippa!! :coolwink: Pippa didn't know what to think about him at first, but she's warmed up to him some. He loves to stay outside most of the time, of course I make him come in during the night and during bad weather.
He loves tennis balls!! These pictures are from a few summers ago, as you can see he is such a little ham!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
What a sweetie! When we lived in Germany we got a long hair dachshund. He sure was stubborn and loved revenge! If we went out and he followed us to the door, if we had to leave him home he would get into something! If he didn't follow us to the door, nothing would be touched or out of place!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts