Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tracy was lovely and sent us some coats that didn't fit Brody (too small!), since Goo is so tiny.

She also spoiled us rotten!! I was expecting two coats, we got THREE! And a small black Puppia and some TREATS!

The Puppia was too big for Goo & Oona, but the coats fit wonderfully! Ofcourse, the treats went over well too. ;)

Here are some pics! Thanks again, Tracy & Brody. :) We appreciate that you thought of us (and our cold weather! -21C today!).

Goo - too sexy for this coat pose:

This is what I think of your camera skills, mom!

Don't I look cuuuuute?

Goose and Oona (who says girls cant wear boys clothes!?)

Oona steals Goo's treat and wanders off

The end!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Kelly - they look DARLING!!! I am so glad that everything fit! That's awesome. Just couldn't see those cute coats sitting here when I thought they might fit your crew and get some use!! YAY! I loved the pics. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they look so adorable!! How sweet of Tracy! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
LOVE love love the coats! They look adorable. :love5: Those treats look nummy as well. What great items from Tracy & Brody...lucky lucky lucky ducks!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Nothing like a warm coat to make outside a bit more fun. They all look so cute. It was nice of Tracy and Brody to send them. We have such nice people on this forum.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Kelly, I want Goo!!! So cute I could die. Tracy is such a loving, generous person, isn't she??? The coats look great and they surely will need them in your weather. Great pics.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Oh my heavens they look adorable in their coats! I just about melted in my seat!!! Where can we get Herring strips from?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts