Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I was debating on which crate/play pen to buy and it arrived yesterday. The kids love it!! And I love it too!
It's made really well and it's adjustable! You can adjust the length from 35-60" and the floor tray is adjustable too! So glad I picked this one!

And the pei pod from fab.com came in too!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
that crate looks really nice ! and Leo looks so cute in the Pei Pod. does he like it ? does Lola like it. i got my pei pod the other day too and mine wont go in it yet. i put some treats in there to lure them in and Minnie just put her front paws in to get the treats and wouldnt go in. they are so spoiled. Maybe they'll go in it eventually ... i hope

oh, forgot to say... they all looks so cute in there Love and Rock clothes. cant wait to see Mimi in hers !!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that crate looks really nice ! and Leo looks so cute in the Pei Pod. does he like it ? does Lola like it. i got my pei pod the other day too and mine wont go in it yet. i put some treats in there to lure them in and Minnie just put her front paws in to get the treats and wouldnt go in. they are so spoiled. Maybe they'll go in it eventually ... i hope

oh, forgot to say... they all looks so cute in there Love and Rock clothes. cant wait to see Mimi in hers !!! :D
You have such a good eye Elaine! I thought what better day to wear them than Valentine's day! Lol
Mimi doesn't know what she's getting herself into!! Haha

They all LOVE the crate, I can't get Mojo out of it, kinda weird. As the for pod, well that another story. They will go in if I ask them to but only for a minute. I think it's scared them bc it's hard?? Hopefully they will like it eventually!!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is awesome! Toby, unfortunately, could get out of it. As a pup I had a baby play pen for him and he learned how to climb out. Then he figured out how to jump out.

Sent from Petguide.com App
So did Leo!! And then he chewed out of the mesh one he had. I can buy an optional top for it, so if he gets out I at least have that option. :(

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So are they all going to go in there eventually? Or just Mimi?

Sent from Petguide.com App
Mojo, Lola, and Leo are going to be in there now, Leo always had his own crate but now they can all be together. Mimi will be in her own baby play pen for a while, and then hopefully will be joining them!! Bry didn't want 2 crates and 1 play pen in the living room so we got a bigger one to eliminate one of them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts