Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm soooo glad I got Magic. Gigi and him are getting along sooo great. Gigi hasn't ever found a dog to play with that was on her level of excitement amongst my friends dogs.

When I decided to get a kitten I figured the kitten could keep up with her. The first days were tough. Hissing and chasing and now they are best buds. The kitten was chasing Gigi this morning they were playing tag, lol. So cute. I'm glad Gigi has a new best friend.:D

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Awww, that's so precious! My boyfriend and I want to get a kitten for Gemma. He really wants a cat, and to be honest we can't afford the price of another puppy, so we were thinking a kitten might make a fun playmate and lifelong friend for her.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Aw, so sweet. I think kittens and puppies make cute best friends. I think it's really sweet and kittys make great friends for little Chis that can't play on even terms with bigger doggies.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I got a kitten for Penelope when she was a baby and the kitten and her where the exact same age they played together slept together and the very best of friends it is so cute to watch them and so much fun. Getting a kitten was a wonderful choice now Charlie likes to play with the cat also sô its like hey are the 3 musketeers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts