Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody

My name is Mary-Lou and my dogs names are Roary a male chi and Lola a girl they are 4 and 3 yrs respectively. I also have a 13 yr old redbone coonhound named Jed and how can I not mention the cats Boo, Jorje and our newest addition to the crew Moggy who took up residence in my cabin a few months ago and is now in the house, lol.

We live in Ontario, Canada so my chis enjoy the snow although they do get cold quickly and Roarys fur is very cotton like so the snow sticks to him like crazy.
It will be fun to get to know everybody and all the chis of course. I must confess that I am horrible with names so I ask for your patience.

Mary-Lou and the Crew

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :D
Don't forget to post photos of Rory, Lola and Jed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the hellos. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures I will ! As of Thursday I have another Chi and her two babies in the house. I am a foster home for a local rescue. So Rudy and her newborns came to stay with me from her former life as a puppy mill breeder. The male puppy is a little chunk but the female is super tiny only 2 oz. She was losing ground fast so my daughter and I starting supplementing she took tot he bottle easily. We are very cautiously optimistic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts