Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ginger Snap Belcher Welcomes you to her Page compliments of my friends at Bella's Little Angels aka also the breeders of Pigeon's Little babygirl KC. It has been and will continue to be updated with pictures. Currently, there are 6 new pics & a new weigh in of 6.5 ounces @ almost 7 days old:p Nikki you and are sooooo lucky! Ralph and I will be visiting sometime this week. We will be sure to send your love to KC:p:p:p:while snuggling our little girl :p:p:p:p

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where ever did you get that wagon? It is too cute, and made even more cute with her name on it.
The wagon is one of many little props Becky (also the breeder) uses for puppy pics. Then she photoshops the pictures to add names or little quotes. She really goes above and beyond for future puppy families to so they can enjoy every moment of their pup's growing up as Pigeonsheep can attest to:p

UPDATE: Ginger is 7 ounces @ 7 days old :)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
OMG ive just looked on the breeders site! ok im going to ask a SERIOUS question! do you think they would import the a puppy to the UK? LOL im really serious! ive contacted all the chi breeders i know in cornwall and i have had NO reply! also if anyone knows of a good chi breeder in cornwall or devon or somerset ect. could you pm me? x

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
what a lovely record for you...so thoughtful of your breeder....7 Ozs....doing very well little Gingersnap !

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
OMG ive just looked on the breeders site! ok im going to ask a SERIOUS question! do you think they would import the a puppy to the UK? LOL im really serious! ive contacted all the chi breeders i know in cornwall and i have had NO reply! also if anyone knows of a good chi breeder in cornwall or devon or somerset ect. could you pm me? x
Lol shannon she doesnt ship her pups out ever. Some people havetaken road trips to get to her and possi ly rode on a plane :) not sure but i do know any reputaBle breeder woukd never ship their babies out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts