Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ginger is now 12 days old and becoming prettier and prettier every day. My hubby and I went to see her yesterday and much to our delight her eyes open literally minutes before we walked in the door. What could be more exciting than that? After spending cuddle time with all 36 other doggies and our friends from Bella's we had some quiet, bonding time with Little Ginger Snaps. Much to my husband's delight Ginger took right to him. She was sniffing him, waddling on his chest, resting her head against his heart and then eventually took a nap on him. It was precious time, that I am sure he will always cherish, just like watching every day of her growing up since I delivered her with Becky.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Seeing Ralph and little Ginger together is so heart warming...you can tell she will be a daddys girl already....what a beautiful little girl...I am so happy for the two of you....

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I was just showing my husband the pics and noticed the last pic....that says it all.....that is one contented little baby girl ...

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
How cool is that, you guys are within the first few people she got to see once
her eyes opened. Wow, how special that must have been. And she really is very
pretty. I love her markings. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts