Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Saturday our friends Becky and Don asked us to puppy sit our little girl Ginger, her BFF KC and KC's sister Britta along with Uncle Oscar (better known as the Bellas Little Angels Mascot :) ). Of course it took some "real arm twisting" to convince my hubby and I to do it, but we sure had a lot of fun. As most of you know Pigeon will be picking KC up at our home next Sunday and on that same day or perhaps a day or 2 sooner Ginger Snaps will be moving in with us. Both of us are so excited to be bringing our babies to their forever homes...so I have no doubt the upcoming week will drag by very slowly:rolleyes:

Anyway, here are some pictures from our latest puppy sittng adventures:

Ginger on our swing with her daddy>>>she really enjoyed the big girl view of everything that was going on around her:

KC and Britta investigating:

A gorgeous shot of Britta>>>she will be going to her furever home Wednesday which is only 15mins from me, so we will get to watch her grow up to. She will be a very happy and spoiled little girl. Her family has 3 other chihuahuas including Jasper's sister Lola.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ginger spectating:

KC once again throwing raspberries:

Ginger shadowing Jasper:

Oscar and Moose:

Jasper on his swing:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Ginger learning to drink from daddy's water bottle> a habit both of our boys have to:

She was very pleased with herself:

Puppy meal time:
Front view:

Side View:

Puppy Butt View:

KC really liked her meal:

BFF's sharing:

My hubby Ralph snuggling with the pups after dinner:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Nap time:
Britta liked Moose's bed:

Ginger on Ralph's stomach:

KC on Ralph's shoulder:

Jasper by his daddy's leg:

Moose giving kisses and trying to find space:

Oscar took the back of the chair:

Haley was behind the chair:

and finally the BFF's decided to cuddle together in Ralph's arms:

All and All a successful puppy sitting day!

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Puppies are gorgeous as always, but how handsome does my favourite boy Jasper look? He looks like a tea-cup Pyrenean Mountain dog!

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
OMG that is too cute! I do not know how you suffered through all of that torture if puppy sitting.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
You know, I'm looking at the pictures trying to decide which puppy I like best...I
can't! Every pup has something I really like. All three are just too precious. What
an exciting time for you. Thank you for sharing your joy with us. Cute puppies
sure are good for the soul. :)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know, I'm looking at the pictures trying to decide which puppy I like best...I
can't! Every pup has something I really like. All three are just too precious. What
an exciting time for you. Thank you for sharing your joy with us. Cute puppies
sure are good for the soul. :)
You are so right each puppy does have something we really like, but to be honest Ginger is our favorite because she is ours:p As for being good for the soul, I believe all dogs and cats to are good for the soul and where my husband is concerned they are also very good for his health;)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I love each and everyone of those pics...but the one of Ginger looking up at Ralph and smiling is over the moon cuteness...and of course the one of KC with her little tongue out....just tooooo cute for words...

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Puppy cuteness overload! For sure...

I wish I was tasked with that job.
Ha Ha Well this Sunday my husband is tasked with the job of Puppy Security at the chihuahua social we are attending. There will be 60+ people, 40+ chihuahuas and 14 chi puppies. Ralph (or I if Ralph needs a break) will be CLOSELY watching the pups at all times to make sure no kids pick the pups up, 1 does not accidentally disappear, and that they have proper food and water all day. :p

*There will be doggy overload, puppy overload and tons of pics before it is over. That same day is when Pigeon is coming to my home to get KC (who will be at the social)and we bring home Ginger(also attending the social):p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts