Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ginger and KC had a road trip today to Lynx/Laura's place:daisy:

mmm whipcream from Dunkin Donuts~ what chi cant resist? lol

and then in her laura's yard laying all pretty with her littermate Britta in the back :lol:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
She's a very sweet looking little girl. Perfect in every way. :cloud9:
How much longer until she comes home? Are you all set and ready?
I bet you are not getting much sleep from all the excitement!

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I do not know how you and lynx are going to be able to handle the cuteness factor and y'all better be ready to travel as these two BFFs need playtime together.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh my gosh, so adorable!
thankie! hehehe

She's a very sweet looking little girl. Perfect in every way. :cloud9:
How much longer until she comes home? Are you all set and ready?
I bet you are not getting much sleep from all the excitement!
8 more days!!!! im uber excited, im soooooo anxious i keep gettin anxiety lmao! nope havent been able to sleep and so happy i got my aunt flo today before the trip! :) it will be a long day...but a great one!

I do not know how you and lynx are going to be able to handle the cuteness factor and y'all better be ready to travel as these two BFFs need playtime together.
lmaooooo! they sure are BFFS, im wonderin if KC will end up with seperation anxiety from her lol! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I think Dexter will help fill the void lol but they seem to be together constantly

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
What a precious little angel, she is so, so pretty.

What, omg, just what is in that cup ... is it safe to ask? It looks positively atrocious and surely not something a human would eat?

Then I'm wondering, how in heaven's name can you just "get an aunt" .... "maybe she went to collect her before the trip instead of afterwards" .....

I think I'd just better look at the pictures of dogs and ignore everything else, it's a whole different culinary world & language for us non-americans lmao. You people seriously put that stuff in your mouths?????

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a precious little angel, she is so, so pretty.

What, omg, just what is in that cup ... is it safe to ask? It looks positively atrocious and surely not something a human would eat?

Then I'm wondering, how in heaven's name can you just "get an aunt" .... "maybe she went to collect her before the trip instead of afterwards" .....

I think I'd just better look at the pictures of dogs and ignore everything else, it's a whole different culinary world & language for us non-americans lmao. You people seriously put that stuff in your mouths?????
lmaoooooo these werent my trips...it was my breeder going to lauras place. the stuff in the cup os just iced coffee with whip cream hehehe. gotta love dunkin donuts. a little whipcream doesnt hurt doggies, its a real treat! also aunt flo is a more code word of saying menstrual cycle rofl! its never any fun when aunt flo visits when u have a long trip ahead of u ;) us americans eat sooooo many interestin things....u should really see my meals if u thought this was bad...u aint seen nothing :lol:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
You mean to tell me that you people actually buy, and then consume, whole cups full of whipped cream? I thought you were joking, I honestly did.

OMG, have you guys got no fear, do the words cholesterol, triple by-pass, clogged arteries not cause people to think about what they swallow - I mean, I'm the junk food queen, but I draw the line & eating a cup full of cream.

Still, I guess I'm talking to folks who somehow managed to get cheese in a spray can for cryin' out loud - anyone who manages a miraculous feat like that can't be thinking of the health of the masses. We just don't have this kinda "goop" (cups full of cream, cheese in spray cans) over here.

Unfortunately though, we DO have McBloody-Donald's, grrrr - how the heck they scored their "Good Heart" rating was always a mystery to me, but I notice they recently lost it, it's been ripped off them, as well it should be, so I'm guessing I wasn't the only one who figured they were pulling the wool over every gullible idiot's eyes with their hideous fake food and rainforest decimation.

As for that Aunt Flo, she's just an evil, nasty, wicked 'ol witch from the west & I wish she'd realise it's time to give up & go away, but she just doesn't get the hint the silly cow. Trust me, NEVER have a baby late in life, you'll be putting up with the 'ol biddy until you're pushing 60!! What you call "Aunt Flo", we call "Freddy" - even more bizarre!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lmaoooo! its iced coffee with whip cream on top! not a whole cup of whip cream. clogged arteries are not a main concern here either. yea i never ate that can of cheese but i know what ur talking about. freddy??? whys it called that though? lol like freddy krueger? o.o

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
LMAO seeing the pictures in this thread are just as fun as it is to read these last few posts!! =D

KC is adorable as always, can't wait to watch her grow up!

And I eat some weird stuff... I had a whole bag of cotton candy at the fair the other day. But I also am on a kick of making pierogies from scratch so I even out lol...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts