Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I posted.
I haven't had internet or time lately but here's another update.

I know a few of you like Gir so far so yeah. :D

Um, he quite suddenly is turning into a little man dog! Not so much of the puppy anymore!
He's growing thicker fur (SO much less pink, lol!) and he is getting bolder.

His blue spot turned a light fawn colour too.
Crazy how Chis can change colours!

He's getting thicker in the neck and chest, ahhh he's gonna be such a looker when he's full grown. :tongue5:

Sorry for such a huge picture, can't figure out how to make it smaller!

He still hasn't reached 2lbs yet (he's about 1.5lb) so I'm not sure when I'll be getting him neutered.
My vet says she wants to wait until he's over that before putting him under anesthetic, so let's hope he hits a growth spurt soon!
I don't want him to get into any silly habits like marking!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hello handsome Gir! Love your spot! I'm waiting for Nilla's spots to turn dark. I think I might end up with a light tan/red chi. LOL.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, Nilla sure has grown since the last pictures I saw of her! Beautiful girl! I am so biased to the white-ish Chis, haha. :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I was thinking about Gir just yesterday. Nice to see him. So very cute.

Anyone know where Hershey is lately? the Hershey with the Jaws smile. he is the funniest.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Wow, Nilla sure has grown since the last pictures I saw of her! Beautiful girl! I am so biased to the white-ish Chis, haha. :)
Yup!! She's grown alright. Still pink though, I think Gir is doing waay better than Nilla as far as growing his coat. :-D

I was thinking about Gir just yesterday. Nice to see him. So very cute.

Anyone know where Hershey is lately? the Hershey with the Jaws smile. he is the funniest.
Hershey's still here, just not posting actively. Haven't taken pics lately too. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts