Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I "Think" Ive picked out my chi. She is a little girl, about 3.5-4 pounds estimated full growth. She is Fawn smooth coat with white socks. I will post pics ASAP. What would be a good name? I dont like anything too girly (Tinkerbell) or chiche (Taco).

Dont get me wrong Tinkerbell and Taco are VERY cute names. just not for me :lol:

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I wasnt ever sure on what I am getting, im still not. I was just getting ideas for names. Origninally I wanted a boy but the Foruka Boris post wasnt what I was considering naming my chihuahua, I only asked which name people perferd. And yes my monkeys name is Boris...Why do I feel like Im explaining myself to you? lol :lol:

· Registered
5,884 Posts
why can't that be dropped? maybe she was asking for a friend? maybe the monkey wanted a name change? who knows, just let it go. i understand it was nice that you stuck up for her, but she doesn't need to esplain her reasons for asking about those names. enquiring minds do want to know, heck even i do (only cause i didn't get to say what i liked about the 2 names... ooo i'll say it now.... i choose boris only if you get a girl and call ehr natasha :p )

*not looking for an argument, or to p*ss anyone off*

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I asked because I was curious. Simple as that and if I would have known it would have caused WWIII then i wouldnt have asked. So My motives for asking the question were innocent and if people cant see that then oh well, Im here for the ones that can. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.