Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I "Think" Ive picked out my chi. She is a little girl, about 3.5-4 pounds estimated full growth. She is Fawn smooth coat with white socks. I will post pics ASAP. What would be a good name? I dont like anything too girly (Tinkerbell) or chiche (Taco).

Dont get me wrong Tinkerbell and Taco are VERY cute names. just not for me :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
i thought you were having a male chi - you were looking for male names last week and wanted to know about boris and faruka and which we liked best - but your monkey is allready called boris isnt it :?: :wave:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I wasnt ever sure on what I am getting, im still not. I was just getting ideas for names. Origninally I wanted a boy but the Foruka Boris post wasnt what I was considering naming my chihuahua, I only asked which name people perferd. And yes my monkeys name is Boris...Why do I feel like Im explaining myself to you? lol :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
because that post caused a whole lot of trouble and I stuck up for you and i didnt want to be made too look like a fool for trusting you :shock: , why did you want to know which name we prefered ?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
why can't that be dropped? maybe she was asking for a friend? maybe the monkey wanted a name change? who knows, just let it go. i understand it was nice that you stuck up for her, but she doesn't need to esplain her reasons for asking about those names. enquiring minds do want to know, heck even i do (only cause i didn't get to say what i liked about the 2 names... ooo i'll say it now.... i choose boris only if you get a girl and call ehr natasha :p )

*not looking for an argument, or to p*ss anyone off*

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I asked because I was curious. Simple as that and if I would have known it would have caused WWIII then i wouldnt have asked. So My motives for asking the question were innocent and if people cant see that then oh well, Im here for the ones that can. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am trying to find a name too, if I get a chihuahua, here are my ideas:Hope it helps. Good Luck
Minka
Sophie
Chanel
Paris
Coco
Eva
Sadie
Kallie
Lily
Millie
Makana
Anela
Jada
Shasta
Calia
Sophia

·
Registered
22 Posts
You don't like any of the one's any of us picked out? I listed at least 10 if you scroll up a little bit. I know it's hard to find the perfect name for your little baby.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
check the chi names section out. i listed a bunch of names i got when i was trying to name chiwi. i had a contest at my former job to help name her and there were dome good ones to choose from!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts