Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received this Princess hoodie in the mail from London yesterday.. and tried it on Holly and Snow..Since Holly is the thicker of the girls, it fit her fine.., Snow was able to walk out of it pretty quickly..lol

Ouch!, Mom Holly has my nose in her mouth!!!
Pics

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, very very cute. i love the princess hoodie on Holly. they both look so pretty on that beautiful satin quilt too :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah we have that hoodie u can shrink them by washing at 90 degrees like I did

Our babies are growing up deb 8 months huh!! How much do you girls weigh now?? Daisy was 4lb 4oz last weigh she goes up and down like a yoyo I think her puppy fat is comin off

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah we have that hoodie u can shrink them by washing at 90 degrees like I did

Our babies are growing up deb 8 months huh!! How much do you girls weigh now?? Daisy was 4lb 4oz last weigh she goes up and down like a yoyo I think her puppy fat is comin off

They sure are growing up...lol They will be a year old before we know it! Daisy is "between" Snow and Holly :p Holly is solid as a brick... in fact she is shaped like a little brick..lol Snow, on the other hand, is quite slender with legs little longer than her sister. They are not built alike at all. Snow is 3 pounds 14 ounces and Holly is 4 pounds 12 ounces.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Awww cute pics - Holly looks really cute in that hoodie. When my two are playing Colette is always grabbing Chloe aound the nose but she doesn't act like it bothers her though - she just keeps coming back for more. LOL

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
They sure are growing up...lol They will be a year old before we know it! Daisy is "between" Snow and Holly :p Holly is solid as a brick... in fact she is shaped like a little brick..lol Snow, on the other hand, is quite slender with legs little longer than her sister. They are not built alike at all. Snow is 3 pounds 14 ounces and Holly is 4 pounds 12 ounces.
That's so strange being litter mates is one like mum and one like dad??? Daisy is her dad thank god!!! Wow nearlly a pound difference yet I assume snow looks thenbiggrt coz she's taller?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts