Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Thanks so much to all who encouraged me to get these and the Red Dingo tags. I LOVE them!!!!

I asked that the snaps be 2 different colors since the harnesses are one inch different in size. Easier to know which belongs to which girl.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
VERY CUTE! Makes me want to order some new ones for my crew :) They are perfect for summer. Put Hope's on her and make her wear it til she chills LOL. Only way to win this battle ;)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Oh you chose such pretty ones! They are stunning on your fur babies!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
The harnesses are adorable.. and the girls are marvelous!!! I am so in love with Ruby..

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Adorable!!! Ive been wanting those daisy ones, theyre so cute. You chose so well, the colors and pattern are perfect on Ruby and Hope, love em!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
So stinkin cute...both of them!!! You can really tell Hope does not like it....she's all hunched over with her tail between her legs...LOL and Ruby...what a ham!! :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
OMG...your chi's are sooooo cute!!!..Every Chi i have seen on here are just the cuttest dogs ive ever seen :) makes me want more but sadley i cant right now I have 4 not all chi's but think im headin down a all chi household here eventually...they are the cutest dogs and my chi is better behaved then all my other dogs...lol

Lisa

1 - 13 of 13 Posts