Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always tryed to eat quite healthily and i know that having a lot of tea and coffee is not very good for you so when i heard about Grean tea i was really pleased! not only is it lower in caffine, it has just enough to keep you going, after a few weeks of drinking 2/3 cups a day i started to feel much more energized, happy,healther and thinner!! i did not realise at the time i started drinking it but it is a well known weight loss aid! and it really does work!
apparently if you keep on eating normaly, not on a diet say, you will lose a stone a year JUST by drinking 2 cups a day!!
so on a controlled diet it does wonders!!!

Really girls! it does not taste amazing but ot really does help!

Love n hugs

S xXx

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
-x_Sydney_x- said:
I have always tryed to eat quite healthily and i know that having a lot of tea and coffee is not very good for you so when i heard about Grean tea i was really pleased! not only is it lower in caffine, it has just enough to keep you going, after a few weeks of drinking 2/3 cups a day i started to feel much more energized, happy,healther and thinner!! i did not realise at the time i started drinking it but it is a well known weight loss aid! and it really does work!
apparently if you keep on eating normaly, not on a diet say, you will lose a stone a year JUST by drinking 2 cups a day!!
so on a controlled diet it does wonders!!!

Really girls! it does not taste amazing but ot really does help!

Love n hugs

wao! :shock: i'll have to try it :D

S xXx

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
It is true, you are right! Green tea is a superb drink for dieters and non dieters alike.
Here in Beijing, it is sold as a diet supplement and I drink at least 6 cups a day and yes, you do feel great after a while...I found it helps stave off hunger too....no wonder all the Chinese ladies are so trim!! :D
If you dont like the taste you can add no calorie sweetner or a half teaspoon of honey if youre not on a diet! :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
You guys all HAVE to try Sportea! It think green tea is digusting but this is actually good! I used to drink about a quart or two a day! The only problem is it is only available online but its so worth it! and guess what? NO CALORIES!!!!!!

heres their site : www.sportea.com

SERIOUSLY! You guys should get it if you are serious about the green tea diet supplement!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Honest to goodness , I have tried everything to lose weight and nothing can curb my monster appetite. after reading here about green tea I tried it and WOW I have almost no desire to eat. It's crazy! I'm eating healthy but that's it. I can't believe it! Thank you so much!
It's weird bc I used to drink tons of regular tea and coffee to curb my appetite but nothing ever worked like this green tea.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I drink green tea everyday :) I get green tea mixed with differnet fruit juices etc ..... I started drinking it every morning because I take my medication in the mornings and having tea or coffee with medication is not good .... Sara xx :wave:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ChiChiMomma said:
Honest to goodness , I have tried everything to lose weight and nothing can curb my monster appetite. after reading here about green tea I tried it and WOW I have almost no desire to eat. It's crazy! I'm eating healthy but that's it. I can't believe it! Thank you so much!
It's weird bc I used to drink tons of regular tea and coffee to curb my appetite but nothing ever worked like this green tea.
Im so glad sugar!

Love n hugs
:angel1:
Sydney and Minka xXx

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
yup my mum swears by green tea, not only for dieting but she has also always had problems with bloating and it really helps.
green tea varies alot in quality, so make sure you get a good one for maximum benefits.
To make it taste nice you can brew it in a pot and ad maybe a nicer tasting herbal tea bag. And if you really dont like the taste drink it cold, as its easier to drink that way.
Oh and i remember my mum saying that they guy in the chineese herbal shop sed you shouldnt brew it with boiling water, just hot water.
mia
x

1 - 20 of 23 Posts