Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG I never expected what I found once I opened the box...
They (Tammy and crew) sent Gizmo a Completely BRAND NEW Petflys carrier with so much stuff I was left in awe and then the childish squeeling came in...LOL...so awesome..well...just see for yourself :D *Warning LOTS of pics!*

posing with one of his new shirts

Eating the bunny...lol

:D :wave:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
That is awesome--He looks like a "papi chulo" with that shirt on. He sure got lots of stuff.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww Gizmo's a lucky boy! ;) That is an awesome prize, what great stuff! The carrier is so cute too. :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
Wow!! Congratulations to Gizmo!! :headbang:
And what a gift!! I had never heard of Petflys and just visited the website-- I can't wait to get JoJo a Petflys carrier!!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
That is sooooooo awesome! (I'm not going to lie... I'm sitting here a little jealous! :lol: )

Congrats & enjoy all of your new stuff! :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
HOLY MOLY!!! Thats so awesome!!! heheh I could just imagine the childish giggles!! lol :laughing8: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing7:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you believe they sent us all that stuff?!! I mean they really know how to make and keep customers. I blab off how great the carriers and Tammy/employees are anyways, but now I am on cloud 9. I can't wait to show hubby when he gets home :D

I have to go try on the cow spotted shirt on Gizmo next....hehehe

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
Can you believe they sent us all that stuff?!! I mean they really know how to make and keep customers. I blab off how great the carriers and Tammy/employees are anyways, but now I am on cloud 9. I can't wait to show hubby when he gets home :D

I have to go try on the cow spotted shirt on Gizmo next....hehehe
can you post pix for the one --i want to see how that one look!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Wait.... so you have 2 carriers now?!?! :D Cuz I saw the pic of Gizmo in the black and blue one and then you just got that green one?! Holy Cow!!! hahaha :D :lol: lucky lucky lucky!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea I have the black and blue, and now the green one. Now I just need some plane tickets so I can put them to good use...LOL

Hubby was amazed at all the stuff, he was more impressed with how they just give-away all these items every month to two pets. I think that this is they first time they giveaway a bag though, before it was a basket. So all of you with Pet Flys carriers post pics of your babies so you can win!

http://www.petflys.com

1 - 20 of 38 Posts